Turkey’s leading clinic – Istanbul
This is a process in which Botox is injected into the face, which relaxes the muscles and ultimately leads to the elimination of wrinkles and signs of aging, which are caused by various factors, and leads to muscle contraction, intensifying the aging process.
What are the types of botox injections in the face?
Forehead wrinkle injections
Eye wrinkle injections
Anti-wrinkle injections around the mouth
Chin and cheek injections
Botox nasal injection
What are the stages of the Botox injection procedure?
Before the injection, you may need to perform a local anesthetic on your face to avoid pain at the end of the procedure, and the anesthesia is usually done using a topical cream or spray at best. Some doctors give injections without anesthetic, and none of their patients complained of severe pain.
- Botox injections in the face
This is the step at which the results are formed, and it mainly depends on the skills of the doctor, which distinguishes the XA Clinic doctors, since the injection sites depend on the specific situation and the person. You may be surprised when your doctor asks you many questions about your lifestyle, food, and stress. But the truth is, these questions are necessary to determine the most appropriate injection method for your case and the distribution of the units used by your doctor.
- Recovery and awaiting results
The process ends with the use of some anti-inflammatory drugs, and your doctor will give you the necessary instructions for the recovery period.
You can see some of the facial botox results on our social media pages Facebook and Instagram.
How long does the botox process take?
The whole process takes a few minutes as the doctor applies an anesthetic cream to the injection area. After fifteen minutes, the cream is removed, and then a small amount of Botox is injected with a small needle only in the area to be treated. There is no need for a recovery period and you can return to your daily activities immediately after treatment.
Who is face botox suitable for?
- Desirable age over thirty.
- To avoid allergies to any of the Botox components.
- Did not suffer from any diseases falling under the category of myasthenia gravis.
- Absence, in particular, of bleeding and chronic diseases that can affect the recovery process.
- NO smoking (smoking leads to wrinkles and makes it difficult to recover from surgery).
- Fine wrinkles on the face (they do not cause significant sagging of the skin or facial muscles, they need other treatments such as a facelift).
Some results at Xa hospital
Before and After
We offer you our high quality health services that achieve what you dream of